Date: Cancelled until Further Notice
Place: West’s League Club
Duration: 4 hrs
To complete this course you will need to have a basic knowledge of how the internet is used for businesses, how to use search tools, the importance of real estate on the internet and how income is generated online.
If you are not at this stage we highly recommend you complete the beginners course: Introduction to Online Business where we cover the basics.
During this event we will cover the following topics that ensure the best chance for success.
- Identify the possible problems you will face
- Motivation – How to not give up too early
- How to identify good ideas to get involved with
- Create your own list of possible business models
- How to research and choose the final nook
- Q and A for your own personal case
This Class is limited to 5 students (if we don’t get 5 bookings the class will be cancelled) It will then be scheduled to be held again the following month.