Date: Cancelled until Further Notice
Place: West’s League Club
Duration: 4 hrs
We show you how to set up your own website, step by step. Show you the best social account to join. How to build a page and how to connect them to your website. How to add and manage content and how to manage the various elements on your website.
We highly recommend our warm-up courses:
However if you already know what business model your doing or already have a business that you need a website for, then this will be a good fit.
If you’re not very tech savy, please do the Introduction to online business course.
- Getting a CPanel hosting account
- Walk through of the features of CPanel
- Installing a website framework (WordPress)
- Settings and Configurations
- SSL and website security
- Content basics and social media
- How to get the most out of WordPress
- WordPress Visual – appearance, menus, widgets
This Class is limited to 5 students (if we don’t get 5 bookings the class will be cancelled) It will then be scheduled to be held again the following month.